Natural Stone Vessel Bathroom Sink - Coit Ojinaga Marble
$ 286.95 $ 336.95
Inventory restocking. Time for delivery 2-4 weeks.
The Coit Ojinaga Marble Vessel Sink will add a touch of nature to your bathroom project. It is made from one solid piece of marble. It has a polished interior and rustic exterior. Each stone vessel sink is unique and considered an individual work of art. Please note that there may be variation in stone color and veining.
- SKU: GA056
- Sink Material: Marble
- Shape: Round
- Item Weight (lbs): 45.0
- Item Diameter: 16"
- Height: 5"
- Drain hole diameter: 1.6"
- A 1.5 in. Non-Overflow Pop-Up bathroom sink drain is required.
- Sink Installation: Vessel
- No mounting ring required.
- Faucet included: No
- Hand carved.
- Each sink is unique and considered an individual work of art.
- All dimensions are (± 1/2").
- If a "pair" or "matching couple" is needed, please let us know so that we can check on sink availability.
- To clean, add a few drops of mild cleanser, rinse with water and wipe dry.
- Sealed stone for maximum performance and durability.
- Certifications or listings: No certifications or listings
- All Stone Vessel Sinks ship free to locations in the continental United States.
- No shipping available to Canada or other locations outside the continental United States.
- Most orders ship via FedEx and UPS ground service.
- A tracking number will be provided via e-mail when the product is shipped.
- All orders received for in-stock items ship within 1-3 business days.
- All orders received for items in production ship within 2-4 weeks.
- The carrier transit time is 3-5 business days.
- Laguna Marble inspects every item prior to shipping.
Marble, Travertine and Onyx are porous stones that can absorb liquids, which can cause discoloring and staining. To reduce stains on stone sinks caused by liquids, don’t let standing water accumulate as it may soak and leave watermarks. We recommend you to clean your natural stone sink regularly with warm water and a neutral cleaner. Avoid acidic substances (lemon, vinegar, etc.) as they may dull or stain the stone.
It is also important to seal your natural stone sink every 6 months to prevent staining. Stone sealers can be found at home improvement retail stores.